So I realize that the post I made yesterday, while filled with gibberish and random flitting thoughts, was similar to a Five on Friday.
But I still had a few crazy things going on so I figured I’d share anyway.
1. I’ve been crazy busy with work, photographing all over the place and just having fun in general.
2. I did my first early morning 5am WOD, which happened to be Helen, on Wednesday. It was rough and I’m glad I was able to power nap after eating breakfast and showering post-WOD, but it was something I had been wanting to try for quite some time.
3. I finished watching Dexter earlier this week and have since been trying to find some new shows to watch. I started going back through some old shows I used to watch. I just started watching Desperate Housewives again and I can’t help but realize how annoying some of these characters are! It’s crazy. Next on my list is to finish up The Sopranos and Sex and the City, rewatch Rescue Me and start House of Cards.
4. Shin splints SUCK! I haven’t been able to run for a few months because of Plantar Fasciitis and I ran during Helen on Wednesday. It was all fine and dandy during the actual workout, but then on Thursday morning I felt it. Good lord it was so painful, and still is. I want to start running again so badly and dealing with all these foot issues, and it’s all in one foot!
5. I cooked up some pan seared tilapia last night as a super late dinner after getting home late from working out and it was better than I expected. I threw some green bell peppers, mushrooms, onions and olive oil in a pan, tossed them around then added the fish. Cooked over medium heat for 10 minutes or so (I honestly can’t remember an exact time), and then served with lemon juice. Stupid me snapchatted the final product to people but neglected to take a picture for myself. I wish I could have saved one to share with y’all!
Anywho, that’s my Five on Friday. I’ll try and share some stuff I plan on shooting this weekend since it’s going to be jam-packed with gigs. Have a good weekend!